Saturday, March 16, 2013

This is me.

This is who I am, and I don't get why people have to criticise for what I've did & what I'd done in my past.

I like to be alone with no crowd because I hate approaching people.
I like to be organised because I feel life without a plan is such wasted.
I like things to go my own way because I feel this is right and what the best for me.

I'm picky because I want the best for myself.
If you don't want to have the best for yourselves it's your problem.
I'm selfish because I only can trust myself no matter where am I.

I've learn what is fake. Now, I learn to adapt to it.
I've learn to keep to myself, because nobody will understand.
I've learn to hide, because its to protect myself.

But somehow no matter how to hide, or keep your bloody fucking mouth shut, and did nothing, people will still always stab u right behind & say something bad about you.

I don't have to kiss your fucking ass so I can be successful in the future.
What I will be is what I've trade in for.
I learn the hard way.
If you don't like for who I am, u can just get your own life straight and go on without me. I don't need people to bullshit me.

I don't like my life right now but I've no choice anymore.
This is not I want but I can't get what I want.
I will keep on push myself to do something what I suppose to do and not something I love to do.

No mercy.

No comments: