Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sem break back hometown.

Well, back to this beautiful hometown soon to be invaded by Lynas.
But somehow miss all the people over here & place peaceful.
Came back for few days already.
Got busy with some immigration stuff & did my own stuff too.
But at the same time also have nothing else to do so decided to watch movies and dramas.
From Taiwan to Hong Kong, have to catch up since for a long time.

Coming back & as for today, got gathering with friends. Talked about university stuff and feel bit left out since I'm not in the local but still listen it quietly.
Mood got a bit down due to some reason.
Something changed around this town.

Memories stay forever but it will never will be reproduce anymore.
Capture moments. Love the moments. But nothing stays forever.
After struggling, I wish things will get back how it belongs. Just feeling is different right now.
Maybe I'm glad things are done & happier right now?
I don't wish anything to be perfect but at least try.
*finger crossed*
Gonna get up and stay strong to life right now.
Cry & being a coward won't change anything. Done of crying & being a coward.
Appreciate it a lot what have been done.
I wish for the best (:
Feel empty inside. I'm blank.
But nothing can be done after all.

Smile.

No comments: