Friday, January 28, 2011

long time.

it has been a long time.
busy with school work as usual.
tuition.
and now having CNY.

atleast a week to relax..
but while relaxing, still have lots of homework to do.
but still have to do.
exam after school reopen.
sigh.

these few days.
i don't feel good.
it's a very bad day for me.
i don't know whether is my problem.

i feel like i over reacted.
over asking.
over board.
and fight and quarrel with parents and friends.
i don't like it.
i really don't like it.

i just don't wanna quarrel.
it's very sad and hard to accept it.
and it makes me emo and moody the whole day.
it's just a normal thing and i just make it into very big problem.

i don't know.
i just confused.
i'm sorry..

just give me some time.
i need to work things out.
i'm sorry..

i really don't like the situation now.
forgive me.


No comments: